Friday, July 10, 2009

7.10.09 I should be sleeping, but instead, I want to blog about organic produce


I am so excited! Starting next week, Jeff and I will be receiving a box full of organic fruits and vegetables. It will be delivered to our back door stoop, and I am as excited like a kid on Christmas morning! Here is the scoop:


As you all know, I am a huge fan of organic produce (ok, organic anything). Sidenote: just because it has the USDA stamp that certifies the product is organic, it's always a good choice to do some research about the organic brands that you frequently purchase. Anyways- there is a company called Door to Door Organics and they will deliver a box of organic goodies to your house every week! If you are used to shopping for organic produce, you will be surprised to see that the prices are very reasonable!


Here is the link:



On Thursday, I will post a picture of our goodies.


Ok, I have a big triathlon on Sunday and I should be sleeping right now! I have been waiting for my bright pink nail polish to dry before hopping into bed. Bright pink nail polish + white comforter = not a good idea. HOWEVER, bright pink nail polish + swimming across a huge lake with a gazillion other crazy people = a good way to people to see me flailing my arms if I happen to be drowning. Alright, I am off to bed... there are two extremely cute kitties and a very cuddly hubby that are calling my name. I hope my nails are dry!


happy healthy eating everyone!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun blog you've got going! yes, it's a discipline to keep it up. You're the 3rd person I've talked to recently that loves Door To Door Organics and I'm considering it for the winter. Is your garden producing enough to freeze or can? Ours isn't really, so I'm hoping to go to the farm stand and get lots of fresh corn to freeze. When is the question. How does time fly so quickly?

    ReplyDelete